• Full range of student academic performance with connection to high achieving common core state standards in Math and English.
• We provide personal assessment for test required skills, such as critical thinking and ability to problem solve. Measure the full range of college and career-ready knowledge and skills.
• We teach our students professional mathematical terminology and the practical use of necessary theories.
• Most of our students consistently earned highest scores on PARCC, CTP-4, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, ACT, Bergen Academies and other placement tests.
• Nearly all of our students are accepted into Honors or Advanced placement math classes in Middle School and High School.
• AMA provide college placement recommendations for it High School Honor students based on comprehensive analysis of student performance during the program.
• AMA students have become members of many renowned colleges and universities, and many have been honored with scholarships prestigious institutions.